The Kodiak is 2-person hunting and camping packraft, which has the capacity for a lot of cargo and weight both on top of and inside the raft. This boat is perfect for fly-in backcountry trips, or getting into rivers or lakes where heavier and larger boats can not portage easily. With the use of the inflation bag or mini pump, the boat can be inflated on the beach or wherever you plan to launch from.
For the backcountry hunter, the Kodiak will comfortably transport one person and a large animal out of remote areas. If interested in fishing, this boat is perfect for couples who prefer a set-up where one person paddles and the other casts.
- Full-length inflatable floor
- One forward square seat
- Self-bailing floor
- Two backrests
- Repair kit
- Inflation bag
Multi-person seating and provides extensive storage and weight capacity for camping, hunting, and multi-day trips
- Comes with a self-bailing floor with full-length inflatable floor included
- The wide nose offers stability in all water types and long-tail creates stability when carrying extra weight throughout the raft in white water
- Additional storage space is provided by internal cargo tubes where you can store your belonging safely and dryly in the air tube of the packraft.
- Waterproof, airtight, pressure-resistant TIZIP zipper on the back of the boat, which is used to fit gear and cargo inside the boat.
- Just under 11 pounds and inflates in under 5 minutes
||4.7 kg or 10.3 lbs
||75 x 34 x 9
|Tight roll (cm)
||36 x 20
|Long roll (cm)
||74 x 17
||High Quality 420 Denier Nylon
||High Quality 840 Denier Nylon
||Olive Green, Forest Green or Cherry Red