2 YEAR REPAIR WARRANTY (from the date of purchase)
If you have any problems with your boat, you can send it back to us. We will support you with your own repair, repair the raft ourselves or if we cannot repair it, we’ll replace it within the two year period.
Because our packrafts are easy to repair with some simple tools and techniques, we encourage customers to attempt to repair their boat themselves prior to considering sending their boat back to us, to save on shipping costs.
We’re happy to walk you through the process and give our suggestions throughout the process. We are committed to sustainability and reducing our environmental footprint as much as we can and our community-focused repair warranty support this value.
Each boat comes with a full repair kit, including:
- Spare nylon for raft (select the colour of your raft)
- Spare nylon for floor
- Ti-Zip lubricant
- Replacement valve
If you require additional materials for your repair, please let us know and we’ll send them to you to support your repair.
- Any rafts that we cannot be repaired will be recycled and parts re-used on other ways.
- Our repair service will be offered to ensure functionality of the boat, cosmetic repairs will be a secondary priority
If your raft is outside of the 2 year warranty timeframe, (from the date of purchase), we can offer repair services at a cost-based fee (reviewed on a case-by-case basis)
1 YEAR REPAIR WARRANTY (from the date of purchase)
Including: All Stikine paddles
One year repair warranty for manufacturer defects only. Please note that customer damage due to usage is not included in our paddle warranty
1 YEAR REPAIR OR REPLACE WARRANTY (from the date of purchase)
Including: Dry bags, bow bag, backpack
One year repair warranty for manufacturer defects only. Please note that customer damage is not included in our dry bag warranty
RETURNING PRODUCT UNDER WARRANTY
If you are returning your item to request a repair from us, please follow these instructions:
- Contact our team through email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- In your email, please provide information about the product (item, purchase date, issue/s) that will help our team to evaluate next steps.
- One of our team will reach out to you to troubleshoot your issue and determine what is the best solution for your problem and what we would recommend for you.
*** Please do not mail any products to us before communicating with our team. Our team will process your warranty inquiry and send you additional instructions as needed. ***