OUR PACKRAFT MATERIAL
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality fabric and materials for our packrafts and paddles. We have gone through many phases of testing and redesigning before arriving on the final designs of our boats, with more models on the way. We have designed our boats to fit different sizes of people and different activities that packrafts are used for. Every boat is cut and assembled by hand and crafted with care.
- 420-denier high count nylon - High quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) coating - single side laminated
- Designed to be lightweight but more durable than other options on the market to handle various paddling conditions and potential hazards.
- 840-denier high count nylon - High quality thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) coating - double side laminated
- Designed to optimize durability and increase weight capacity in a packraft floor and handle tough terrain.
- TIZIP waterproof and airtight premium zipper. Made in Germany