The Pika is our smallest raft that is specifically designed for day trips and short paddling adventures. This boat is a great entry-level option if you're new to packrafting and want a super-light inflatable boat to bring to the beach or lake or for a float down an easy river, or for a float in an alpine glacier lake.
Have you hiked to a turquoise blue alpine lake or meandering river and wished you had a way to get on the water? Now, you have your access!
This boat is perfect for international traveling and for those who love spontaneous road trips. It's the raft that you can need to take your Instagram feed to the next level. Also, it's a great option for kids or teenagers.
- Repair kit and replacement valve
- Inflatable rear seat
- Inflation bag
- Lightweight, entry-level raft for day trips flatwater paddling
- Safe, stable, and comfortable in the ocean, lakes, and mild white water
- Perfect option for older children, teenagers, or petite adults
- If leg room is required, you should consider the Osprey
- Does not come with TiZip or spraydeck
||2.7 kg or 6 lb
||High Quality 420 Denier Nylon
||High Quality 840 Denier Nylon
||Sky Blue & Cherry Red